|Greets to all of those who ave joined this group. i saw the lack of love Erik had here so i thought to make a group just for him. That means ALL ERIKS, all versions of erik are allowed here. Because no matter what he looks like hes still our 'Angel of Music'. |
Rules: To Join
1. Click the JOIN button
2.you must know of phantom of the opera, and be a fan of Erik. I WILL NOT have any Erik bashing in this group.
1. No Nudity
2. ALL versions of erik are allowed.
2.Erik/Original characters are allowed, as is Erik/Christine.
- My mind has touched the farthest horizons of mortal imagination and reaches ever outward to embrace infinity. There is no knowledge beyond my comprehension, no art or skill upon this entire planet that lies beyond the mastery of my hand. And yet, like Faust, I look in vain, I learn in vain, for as long as I live, no woman will ever look on me in love.
- You're always watching. What a pity you never quite manage to see.
- Hell is not a place, it's a state of mind and body; Hell is an obsession with a voice, a face, a name. I was obsessed with Christine Daae, irretrievably and disgustingly fixated with the desire to possess what I knew I could never have.
- None of us can choose where we will love.
- All I ever wanted, was to be loved for myself.
- She was only a child, only a silly chattering, harmless child who had no idea that she was annoying a cantankerous, aging monster.
- She wanted an Angel of Music -- an angel who would make her believe in herself at last. I'd been the Angel of Doom for the khanum. There was no reason in the world why I could not be the Angel of Music for Christine. I couldn't hope to be a man to her, I couldn't ever be a real, breathing, living man waking at her side and reaching out for her... But I could be her angel.
- Trust me, child. Give me your soul and in return I will give you the heart of Paris.
- I've taken her innocent, childish heart and cruelly twisted it into submission; and for every tear that has fallen down her pale cheeks I have shed a hundred in remorse. This has to be the most wicked thing I've ever done in my life, but I can't stop...I can't let her go, I can't let him take her from me.
- Does the sound of your voice make her smile like that? Can your unseen presence lift her from her chair and make her turn with slavish joy? Can you spirit her away from beneath the very eyes of a stupefied rival...like this?
- Killing is like riding, you see, one never really loses the knack.
- These are petals which will never willingly open, even for the song of a nightingale.
- She belonged to the upper world of daylight and applause. I had to accept that there would always be young men to admire her. I had to condition myself to her absence, learn to hold a loose reign, when all my instincts were to clutch and hold and smother.
- You think because I look like a monster it is inevitable that I should behave like one.
- But you really shouldn't be frightened of Death. He's very approachable, really, not at all aloof, never passes by on the other side of the road simply because he's not been introduced. He makes no distinction of class...a flea-bitten rat or a beautiful princess, it's all the same to Death.
- It's really very difficult to be a murderer without killing people from time to time, you know.
- I'm a wonderful magician, you see, I can make anything disappear, if I really want to.
- It was finished then, of course...that kiss ended everything. The moment I knew that she was mine--truly mine--I knew I could not kill that wretched boy.
- I have often thought that I would have been quite happy as a spider. Even a spider has the right to a mate.
And lets all remember to 'Keeps our hands at the level of our eyes'!